Interventional treatment options often work better and quicker than more traditional therapies. In addition, the new techniques offer therapy for certain conditions that were not available before. In many cases, they are excellent, minimally-invasive alternatives to surgery.
During the past decade, there has been great progress in the treatment of pain. Our staff of board-certified, expert physicians applies the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment of various painful conditions. Many of these techniques were not available to us five or 10 years ago.
Other Procedures Offered Include:
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Peripheral Disc Decompression
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Radio Frequency Lesioning
- Neutrostimulation Spinal Cord for Pain
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Annuloplasty (IDEA)
- Physical Therapy