For our new medical facility in Plaistow, New Hampshire, we restored a classic 1920 home back to its original beauty*. Equipped with an elevator and a 400 foot addition, our new medical building has a procedure room with x-ray machine and patient recovery room.
Interventional Spine Medicine
31 Main Street
Plaistow, NH 03865
Toll Free: 866-335-5600
Treatment hours are 8 AM – 5 PM Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
From New Hampshire (Route 101):
- Route 101 East to exit 7
- Take Route 125 South off exit and continue for approximately 15 miles
- At the traffic light, turn left onto Route 121A. Sanborn Candies will be on your left hand side at the traffic light.
- Continue on route 121A for approximately 2.3 miles.
- Our office will be on your left.
From Massachusetts (Route 495):
- Take Route 495 to Exit 51B: Route 125 North/Main Street toward Plaistow, NH.
- At the 3rd traffic light, bear right onto Plaistow Road.
- Just past the Longhorn Steakhouse and Haffner’s Car Wash, there’ll be a major fork in the road. Turn right onto Route 121A/Main Street. Continue for .4 miles.
- Interventional Spine Medicine is on your right
*Read A History Of Plaistow And This House, These Walls Can Talk by James Peck. Download the pdf here.